The Parish Council has received further information from the Senior Engineer in the Flood Risk Management team at LCC...
'The survey team are doing the works on behalf of the County Council in support of the flood modelling work which you are aware is being done to help identify future mitigation options.
All of the public highway areas within the redline boundary are to be surveyed including:...
· All raised and drop kerbs
· Locations of gullies MH's, CL's, IL's size and type etc.
· Property threshold levels.
· Significant changes is topography and
· Spot levels where accessible throughout the survey extents shall be surveyed.
The work is expected to take two / three weeks at least.